Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cute, Easy Christmas Cheer



Tis the season to spread Christmas cheer to all! I'm finding that once all the kids are in school, I'm going to be buying my weight's worth in teacher gifts over the years. But there's hardly a more deserving community, eh? Even now, Abel's village is a big one. Between therapists and teachers and specialized doctors, I needed something that I could do for all that they might enjoy or find useful.

If I didn't have four kids, I'd research tutorials on how to make printables so that I could design a perfect one for you to easily print off now. Then again, if I didn't have four kids I probably wouldn't be looking for this same solution either. Alas, I'm not super mommy blogger. BUT I wanted to pass along the Target idea for those of you who might be scrambling around trying to think of something to get to your kids' teachers this week.
I can't believe Christmas break is so soon. It was just Halloween....and Thanksgiving. And even though I put my decorations up sooner than most, I feel like I won't be ready to take them down. My house is bright and cozy with glimmering lights in every room and I'm posting up on the couch with my mudslide coffee and wishing for a slow, happy Christmas with my family.

Now, may the force be with you. May the odds ever be in your favor. Keep truckin'. Pull the truck, duck...and all that other motivating chatter so that you may press on and survive this holiday season while the teachers take time off to be with their own families. Happiest of holidays to you all!

(P.S. If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll go like my Facebook page. I'm a lot more present on there!)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Such a cute idea! i love it.

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs