Saturday, May 21, 2016

33 Weeks: (another) Bumpdate

This past week was a rough one for the books. The kids have been sick and I've been sick. I'm not entirely sure what is going on with me because I haven't had a chance to go to the doctor until today and, go figure, offices aren't open on Saturday or they don't open until ten. So, here I sit, hoping that I'm on the mend. I do feel a little better today. I wonder if that's because my in-laws took all the kids for us last night and I went straight to bed by 8:30. It was amazing to get to sleep and not have to wake up and take care of three small children. SUCH an enormous blessing. {THANK YOU!}
33 Weeks Bumpdate
Bed head and clothes. Sorry, I don't really get dressed these days.

Baby is the size of a: honeydew

Weight:144
Cravings: Nothing really. Anything I can swallow without wincing in pain because of my sore throat. 
Stretch Marks: Well, yeah but nothing new.
Exercise: It was going well until I caught whatever it is that I caught. I haven't been able to go to the gym much because one of the kids always seems to be sick, but this past week I haven't wanted to move from the couch. I even took my fitbit off and am sporting a wrist watch tan line now instead of watching how few steps I have made each day. I've been miserable, y'all.
New Things: I find it strange that my braxton hicks contractions have stopped. For months now, I've had them quite a bit but over the last few weeks I haven't had any. Other new things worth mentioning are:
1. I started painting/restoring a piece of furniture for her room. I should probably be working on that right now instead of blogging.
2. Tomorrow my mom and sister are throwing me a shower.
What's going on with her? She is gaining half a pound a week and might grow up to a whole inch this week! Her bones are fully developed and she's now working on making them harder and more stable. Now, her goal is to start packing on the fat.
What I miss: feeling good, clothes that fit
What I'm looking forward to: holding her and soaking her in knowing this is my last baby and getting back to working out and feeling comfortable in my skin again

I hope each of you enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish I could help you out. Feel better soon!

Jen said...

You look wonderful! Feel better soon!

Jen said...

I hope you start to feel better soon. I saw the pictures of her shower and it looked great!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppiness Designs